We deliver excellent service on Visitors Management System
Access Control and security is a high priority and security managers face many challenges in managing daily staff, and visitors who come to the premises.
With visitors coming to public premises, unauthorized access to certain places and areas is possible. This unauthorized access can potentially lead to security breaches.
A visitor management system provides identification and access control capabilities for visitors to any premises. Staff members are required to register the details of their visitors in the intranet portal for authentication at the security post. Visitors that have been screened and authenticated will be issued an identification badge at the Reception before they can gain access to the ‘specific’ places they are supposed to visit.
BENEFITS OF THE VISITORS MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
- Track and streamline visitors check-in and check-out
- Analyse visitor information and run queries against your database
- Improve the Security of a complex by accurately screening and authenticating all visitors to the complex
- Eliminate unauthorized access to any location/areas of the complex by ensuring that visitors are only allowed access to their designated visit areas
- Increase employee productivity by preventing unauthorized and unscheduled meetings with members of the public
- Enhance the image of the organization by dealing with visitors more professionally.
FEATURES OF THE VISITORS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
1. Visitors Registration
Register new visitors or other groups of people (contractors, etc). Registration can be completed on-site, online via your company's intranet or at self-registration kiosks.
· Register visitors on-site or online
· Use a self-registration kiosk
· Staff can pre-register visitors through an intranet web application
· Lookup host information and notify host via e-mail and (or) SMS
· The host staff is notified by email and (or) SMS when the visitor is in the complex
2. Biometric Visitor Identification and Authentication
Beyond visitor registration, Biometric Visitor Identification and Authentication is implemented by the system to ensure maximum security of a complex.
· The visitor’s photograph is capture by the system with an integrated webcam
· An integrated Signature pad is used to capture the visitor’s signature
· The visitor’s finger-prints is read and stored in the database
· The visitor’s driver’s license or Int’l passport is scanned to identify the visitor
· The visitor signs a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) not to disclose information from the visit
· A barcoded visitor badge is printed with access to the specified location of the host staff
· A background check is performed on the visitor against local and online security and crime watch lists (database)
3. Track Visitors Entry and Exit
Track and control access to your facility. Track entry and track exits by requiring visitors to scan their badges on entry and exit from your facility.
· Scan visitors badges with barcodes, magnetic stripes or proximity chip
· Control visitors access to specified areas with defined rules
· Log visitor time of entry and exit
· Display conditional messages
· Auto-update database on entry and / or exit
4. View Detailed Report
Use the Report Centre to view visitor activity in detailed logs, reports and charts.
· View visit history for each visitor to your complex
· View logs and charts
· Generate evacuation report
· Export time and attendance data
· Customize and filter logs
middot; E-mail, print and export logs
5. Manage Multiple Locations and Databases
Centrally manage multiple locations and databases. Connect to any ODBC or OLE DB compliant database, including MS Access, MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and more.
· Store visitor records in any database
· Manage visitor records with integrated database editor
· Import and export records between databases
· Batch update records
· Lookup host information in Active Directory / LDAP